Remote, United States
Redwood City, California
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Paramus, New Jersey
Hoboken, New Jersey
San Francisco, California
San Diego, California
Parsippany, New Jersey
Washington, District Of Columbia
El Paso, Texas
San Jose, California
The Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined account base. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE Satmetrix product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling the NICE Satmetrix Voice of the Customer product with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. The account executive is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing NICE competitors from historically aligned companies.
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate NICE Satmetrix extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively.
- Master a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company, including an understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution.
- Develop account plans that position NICE Satmetixcapabilities in anticipation of customer’s business strategies and goals.
- Consult and plan with internal sales partners and develop methods to address specific needs of the account to present a highly differentiated portfolio based value proposition.
- Confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s mature products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners.
- When necessary engage account team, partners, and internal company resources in defining and implementing account strategy
- Provide critical insights to the customer thatgenerate best-in-class credibility and contribute toa market leadership position for the company.
- Analyze customer’s business situations from multiple viewpoints to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Drive NICE response to customer’s key business problems to improve NICE position for current proposals while enhancing long-term relationships
- Position proposed solutions as deeply aligned with the customer’s strategy and direction.
- Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts.
- Provide personal and team expertise to customer executives as a trusted advisor while promotinglong-term reliance on NICE
- Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts
- Create and maintain a high-level presence and a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE and thecustomer.
- Communicate information about internal NICE changes and actions while protecting customer from negative impact
- Coordinate and lead the sales, presales,engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals
- Achieve annual account sales quota.
- Ensure the proposed sales and solutions capitalize on NICE strengths and can be implementedeffectively to promote trust in NICE and enhancethe company reputation for delivering promised results
- Encourage the account team and partners to analyze competition’s potential offerings and leverage NICE strengths and relationships for maximum competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain high-level relations with VP, CIO and CEO levels
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account andthroughout the sales cycle.
- At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
- Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
- Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Externally with customers and decision makers as well as industry organizations and market trade organizations. Internally in tight collaboration with Account Executives, Portfolio Consultants, Marketing, Functional Consultants, Technical Engineers and Product Management.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.