Account Coordinator at Aya Healthcare
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Account Coordinator will collaborate with Account Managers to fill open clinician positions for our client facilities across the country. This is a sales support position with potential for upward mobility. This position will be working East Coast hours.
Who We Are:
We’re a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Assist Account Managers in cultivation of valuable relationships with current clients
- Work with Account Managers to submit appropriate candidates for assignment with our contracted client facilities
- Help Account Managers ensure the satisfaction of our client facilities through meeting their staffing needs with alacrity
- Audit information in contracts for accuracy and proactively work to minimize future errors
- Constructively call attention to errors and work amicably with coworkers to perfect correspondence
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement. If performance is exemplary this position will likely transition to a sales position very quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated success in a metrics driven environment
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales goals
- MUST have at least 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced office setting
- Exemplary interpersonal relations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!