Customer Service Representative at ONEHOPE
Title: Experienced Customer Service Representative
Location: United States
- We are a Napa Valley Winery Built on Hope and Rooted in Purpose!
- We started ONEHOPE with a mission to bring people together to Share Wine and Give Hope.
- We wanted to create a brand that stood for something great and we wanted to build a team that felt like a family.
- Today at ONEHOPE we produce award-winning wines that make a meaningful difference in communities around the world.
- We have spent 12 years building something very special and today we are looking for someone to join our growing team.
- We are recruiting someone to join our Customer Support team that is relentless at fulfilling our mission.
- At ONEHOPE, we come together to solve the world’s problems with a revolutionary product and community.
- If you thrive in an environment of do-gooders, innovators, and hard workers, come join us at ONEHOPE. This position is a work from a home remote position.
- You’ll be responsible for providing customer support for ONEHOPE via e-mail, phone and chat.
- Through your product know-how and exceptional support, you will help our community navigate through timely technical resolutions, product features, and best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Answer approximately 50-75 emails and 20+ calls per day
- Resolve basic to complex support issues including investigating and performing root cause analysis, proposing and implementing solutions, all while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Work closely with the shipper on the movement of products from the fulfillment center to the final destination
- Back-up other Customer Support representatives
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel regarding returns, inventory, shipping deadlines, and more
- Cross-communicate with other departments (Technology, Marketing, Sales) to capture feedback on customer and consumer’s experience
- Perform the job in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and achieve Departmental weekly and quarterly standards
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to ONEHOPE:
- 2-3 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with an eCommerce company
- A passion for ONEHOPE and a desire to share that enthusiasm with our customers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Exceptional writing ability and masterful problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Customer-focused instincts with the ability to prioritize and escalate issues
- Basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
What does ONEHOPE offer;
- Motivated and talented co-workers who care about one another and their success
- The opportunity to do meaningful work
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
- Competitive wage
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- Why you want to work at ONEHOPE
Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
This job is based remote.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!