Writer, Membership Content at Section4
Writer, Membership Content
- PRODUCT DELIVERY
Section4 is on a mission to deliver elite business education for all. Since early 2020, the best minds in business have taught over 10,000 students strategic frameworks that have upleveled their thinking and accelerated their career – all this without the friction of business school applications and at a fraction of the cost. If you’re interested in joining a fast-paced education startup making a meaningful impact in the world, join us at Section4.
We are looking for a proven business writer to serve as our Writer, Membership. In this role, you’ll source, pitch, and write membership content including case studies, member interviews, and monthly email content. We’re looking for someone with a deep interest and expertise in business news writing and the ability to write in Section4’s style (concise, engaging, etc.). Your work will help build and grow our new membership product, launching in April 2021.
This is a remote position based in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Source and package interviews, spotlights, and case studies from members into written formats that add value for other members.
- Identify business frameworks/strategies taught by our faculty happening in the real world, and parse out learnings for our members.
- Plan and write all member communications, including monthly emails that deliver membership offerings.
- Generate ideas for new membership products as we scale.
- Input member content and offerings into Notion and other member platforms
- Become an expert on Section4 members through interviews and surveys; understand what’s working and what’s not when it comes to content, and iterate.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience writing for a business publication, newsletter, or blog.
- You’re an excellent writer with sample work that’s delivered business learnings or insights to a professional audience.
- You’re an experienced interviewer with a knack for extracting insights from interview subjects in quick, compelling sessions.
- You’re eager to learn new tools and platforms; the idea of building Notion pages or writing your own newsletters excites you.
- You’re scrappy and solutions-oriented; you’ll hit the ground running and roll up your sleeves to make membership content a reality.
- You’re passionate about making access to business education more accessible and always-on.
- You thrive in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines.
- You’ve worked for a Series A/B venture-backed growth startup.
- You’ve created content for a membership growing from zero to 1,000 members.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!