Writer Growth Lead at Quora
Title: Writer Growth Lead
- Remote – United States
About the Role:
You’ll be the founding leader of Quora’s Writer Growth Team. While you’ll be expected to consistently meet and exceed writer program goals and educate content creators at scale, you’ll also lay a solid foundation as you grow this new team. The ideal candidate will be energized to dig into the details as an initial player-coach – and will be excited to scale the team over time.
- Launch, lead, and build our writer growth team as an initial player-coach
- Create scaled sales and marketing programs to obtain, grow, and retain Quora Spaces writers.
- Define and measure program KPI’s within appropriate A/B testing frameworks – consistently iterating, scaling, or cancelling programs based on data driven insights
- Become a product expert and engage with a high volume of writers at activation, growth, and retention writer life-cycle points via phone, zoom, and email touchpoints
- Be the voice of the writer for Quora’s internal teams, and ensure writer feedback influences roadmap decisions via cross-functional feedback loops with product, data, and design teams.
- Develop go to market strategy, marketing materials, and launch plans for new products/announcements
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora’s “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 5+ years experience in SMB marketing, sales/sales operations, or business operations at a high growth tech company or consulting firm
- 3+ years in an operational and analytical leadership role
- 3+ years growing and managing teams
- Previous experience growing sales, marketing, or operations teams from scratch in fast moving environments
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Strong cross functional experience with product, marketing, sales, and support
- 3+ years experience at top tier online publisher
- Prior experience defining, launching, and maintaining sales/marketing KPI’s
- Strong operational knowledge of salesforce, outreach.io, SQL, and tableau
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!