Writer/ Copy Editor
Are you an exceptional writer/ copy editor? Does the idea of shaping and scaling a content strategy excite you? Our marketing team has some big goals for the remainder of 2019, so we need someone who’s flexible and willing to throw down wherever necessary to support the team’s ongoing and new initiatives.
You should have some knowledge of SEO and how to win keywords, along with a strong background in writing technical yet digestible content. Huge plus if you have experience in Google Analytics, AhRefs (or another SEO tracker), and reporting blog metrics.
Essentially, we want you to be able to teach us a thing or two about content and bring your new ideas to the table!
What we need you to do each day:
- Write compelling and shareable blog posts that win SEO keywords and drive new traffic to PowerToFly.
- This includes all of our strategic partner content!
- Track how both new and old blog posts are performing. Then update them with new, relevant content when necessary, and report your findings to the team.
- Optimize new & existing content for search using the latest SEO strategies
- Play an integral role in the editing process – whether that’s internal copy, freelance pieces, or social media posts. No typo is too small.
- Own the partnership strategy for all blog content. Backlinks are your best friend, and you know how to find good partners, and build reciprocal relationships for content promotion. You’re excited to collaborate with the Social Media team to bring this content sharing strategy to fruition.
** Please submit a writing sample with your application.
- metrics reporting
- google analytics
We’re passionate about connecting highly skilled women with leading companies committed to DIVERSITY and INCLUSION