Freelance Writer (Remote – US Only)
- Client Services
- Raleigh, NC, USA
Why You Should Apply
- Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side within a top talent company that leads the industry, while having fun in a fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
- We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
- If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
- The freelance writer will assist with delivering high-level content for our Outreach Team. Tasks will range, and are not limited to, press releases, blog posts, and website content needs.
- Candidate will be responsible for contributing well-researched, original content. Topics will range and vary on an as-needed basis.
- Applicant should have a background in writing, communications, or related fields. Legal focus is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this position. Applicant must be able to meet requirements listed within specific deadlines provided.
While this is a work from home position, you can expect to frequently communicate with team members and supervisor.
What You Will Do
- Provide well-researched articles as they are assigned by team
- Be accountable for your work and submit content within specified deadlines
- Keep your work organized
- Have a creative mindset and be able to provide engaging content that publishers desire
- Work with the Outreach Team Lead and team to ensure all content needs are successful
- Be willing to work with team members when content needs change, or revisions are needed.
What We’re Looking For
- “A” players
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence and motivation to grow
- An ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow up on tasks so they get completed
- Ability to manage multiple campaign projects and deadlines as needed
- Understanding of the legal industry is a plus
- Work-from-home environment with reliable high-speed internet access
What We Offer
The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California, a part-time professor living in Spain and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).
The ability to work from home and complete content needs on your own time, in the comfort of your own home, with competitive pay rates (based upon experience).