Workforce Real Time Scheduling Specialist at American Family Insurance
Workforce Real Time Scheduling Specialist (Open to Remote)
- AH-WI De Pere
- Full time
American Family CONNECT Property Casualty Insurance Company invites you to apply.
Job ID: Workforce Real Time Scheduling Specialist (Open to Remote)
- This position is open to remote candidates
- Efficiently manages the real time staffing of internal call centers and communicates performance results. Collaborates with supervisors to identify and implement necessary staffing adjustments and intra-day management for call activities at site.
- Manages scheduling processes to ensure appropriate call center staffing and performance according to the needs of the business. Creates, loads, maintains, and reviews work schedule for all employees, making recommendations where necessary.
- Assists in conducting and communicating the bidding process for shift, vacation, holiday, and alternate holiday schedules; updates the appropriate data bases as needed.
- Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively / detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as EWFM, IEX strongly desired.
- Experience building, managing, and designing databases a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!