Workday – Associate Director at Guidehouse
Workday – Associate Director
- Location: Virtual, United States
- Categories: Client Services
- Req ID: 9425
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
- Assists in the organization, development and implementation of departmental initiatives that support overall goals and objectives
- Hire, lead, and serve as people manager to consulting team
- Contribute to Workday practice operations
- Maintains certification in Workday Core HCM and Project Management
- Coach consultants and clients during design phases, offering options, risks, and downstream impacts related to Workday configuration decisions
- Drive timely and accurate delivery of project deliverables and documentation.
- Collaborate and coach consultants on client integration design, configuration, and testing
- Collaborate and coach consultants on client data migrations
- Coach clients and consultants in Workday project approach and act as a role model in project systems – testing, validation, issue management, communication to project leadership
- Alignment and collaboration with project leadership – proactively communicating project risks and issues.
- Alignment and collaboration with project peers and client team members.
- Guidehouse team enrichment and collaboration – responsible for individual professional growth and sharing knowledge with Guidehouse peers to ensure quality and professional growth thrives throughout the Workday practice.
- Manage remote teams as needed
- Assist in optimizing the project approach/methodology tailored to client needs
- Participate in business development and sales event activities
- Assist in knowledge transfer and internal team proficiency development
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Workday Certification – Core HCM
- 4 years of consulting experience or senior-level HCM operations experience
- Experience leading and executing HCM Business Process Discovery and Assessments
- Experience leading large, full life cycle ERP implementation(s) – Workday Preferred
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience building and managing high performance teams
- Passionate interest in continuous learning and professional growth, particularly in payroll systems.
- Knowledge of SDLC and/or project methodology
- Excellent Communication, written and verbal
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position open virtually to candiidates from pacific time zone.
- This position open virtually to candidates from central time zone.
- This position open virtually to candidate from eastern time zone.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!