Workday Applications Analyst at Zillow
Workday Applications Analyst
job requisition id
About the team
This is an opportunity on Zillow Group’s People Technology team. Our team’s mission is to use technology to “Build delightful experiences for every stage of Zillow Group employee lifecycle”, in partnership with our People Org partners and product teams.
About the role
This position is for a People Technology applications analyst who will help build and maintain our HR technology solutions using Workday and other supporting tech stack.
As an Applications Analyst, you will:
- Build and maintain solutions using HRIS applications such as Workday HR
- Partner with People Technology’s developers, engineers and other corporate IT teams to build and test end to end solutions
- Analyze requirements, design, configure, test and deploy solutions using Workday configurations and other applications supported by the team.
- Provide level 3 incident triaging to resolve system issues, fix defects
- Find Opportunities by researching new Workday functionality to bring value to our customers or solve their problems.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $102,400.00 – $163,600.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience supporting HR business functions
- 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Workday HCM and integrations for a Workday implementation partner or in a corporate HRIS/IT role.
- Functional knowledge of two or more Workday modules such as HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance management, Time Tracking and Absence
- Strong collaboration skills to build good working relationships with partners
- Experience in Workday Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or relevant work experience
- Workday certification is preferred (Workday Pro or with an implementation partner)
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum framework and JIRA is preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make it easier to unlock life’s next chapter.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do is helping people move from dreaming to transacting — and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality.