Wellness Solutions Consultant at Peerfit
Wellness Solutions Consultant
- Wellness Solutions
- United States
Interested in working for a team of people completely redefining how fitness and health care work together? At Peerfit, we’re flipping wellness reimbursements on their head by connecting insurers’ and employers’ wellness dollars to popular fitness studios offering CrossFit, yoga, barre, boot camp, cycling, and more. And, with our recent expansion into the Medicare Advantage space, we can now bring this benefit to everyone no matter their age. If working with a team of innovative and driven people who are modernizing how people engage with wellness excites you, look no further than Peerfit.
The Wellness Solutions Consultant’s mission is to build out new networks of studios and gyms across the United States while developing lasting relationships along the way. He/she will be assigned the top places to workout in key cities and regions by creating relationships with studios owners & local fitness leaders as well as educate them on how Peerfit’s flexible fitness currency will make a positive impact. This is largely accomplished through outbound sales efforts including calls and emails.
- Achieve Peerfit sales and revenue goals by acquiring new studios and gyms to the Peerfit wellness network
- Utilize advanced consultative selling skills to identify and obtain new accounts and drive the growth of Peerfit.
- Outbound sales efforts resulting in 75+ calls and/or 2.5 hours per day
- Track all communications through Peerfit provided CRM
- Acquire all necessary information to onboard new wellness partners so Peerfitters can utilize their studio/gym
- Comfortable cold calling and emailing future partners to sell the concept of Peerfit
- Ensure continuous update of knowledge and understanding of Peerfit’s strategies, capabilities, products, and services
- 1+ years of sales experience with the majority of this coming from remote work
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective external and internal relationships in a remote organization
- Experience working with a CRM
NICE TO HAVES:
- Knowledge of health, wellness, fitness and insurance industry and multi-state account expertise
- Remote working experience
- Experience with Base CRM/Zendesk
- Experience with scheduling platform Mindbody
WHAT YOU GET:
- The opportunity to single handedly build the reach of peerfit across the United States…and the world?
- The chance to work in a relaxed yet goal driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- The chance to be a part of a motivated, high energy and fun culture
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes
Peerfit is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!