Website Tech Support Sales at GoDaddy
Title: Website Tech Support Sales
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This position may be a hybrid or fully remote position, as decided by your manager. If designated as hybrid, you’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office location, so you should live within commuting distance. If designated as remote, you’ll be working remotely from your home and may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team
While our Center of Excellence is located in Arizona, this position is open to the following additional states (remotely): Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana. Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team
The Website and Security Sales Team with GoDaddy is looking for sales and support consultants to assist our customers with every venture, big or small, every step of the way. Website and Security Sales is a dual-purpose role dedicated to supporting our customers with their hosting and Security needs, while also consulting towards solutions that are going to make their lives easier and more successful. We advocate for the customer, and conduct needs-based conversations to offer products and solutions to grow our customers’ businesses.
As with many sales roles, our compensation combines both an hourly rate ($15/hour) and variable compensation plan (with no cap). Employees working full-time start annualized at $31,200 and those who meet 100% of target for their variable would be all in starting in the mid to low $50K. The great news is that in 2021, many Guides consistently exceeded their sales goals and landed in the mid-$60K’s, and some were even higher, since there is no cap on the variable.
What you’ll get to do…
- You will be a part of a team of dedicated sales and support agents geared toward ensuring all of our hosting customers get the product suite they need, at the right time, every time.
- You will provide assistance to customers with purchases, technical issues, and other general questions/concerns, while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- You will thoroughly review all customer accounts to seek sales opportunities to help them be more successful. Upgrading hosting services, adding on products that work with existing core products, addressing any/all needs for security, and resolving any other account alerts that may exist.
Your experience should include…
- Ability to meet sales quotas along with other metrics and performance requirements.
- Openness to developing your sales skills, including closing effectively and overcoming objections.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment, while quickly learning and adapting to new processes and systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Willingness to adhere closely to pre-defined breaks and lunches scheduled by our Workforce team.
- Experience with multi-screen workstations and proficiency with multitasking and using multiple tools at once.
You might also have…
- Strong background in sales, preferably phone sales.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary rapport with customers.
- Desire to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
- Hosting support experience, and/or server administration experience
- Expertise in web hosting technologies, including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla.
We got your back… Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us… GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)