Website Coordinator at Rustic Pathways
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Rustic Pathways is looking to hire a full-time Website Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. This role focuses on brand development, organic lead generation and reports directly to the Head of Marketing. Rustic Pathways needs you to join our rapidly growing team. This role focuses on website management, SEO strategy, goals, and reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
What you’ll do
Each day is a different journey, but here’s a sample of what you can expect to experience and accomplish:
- Help! We’re growing too fast!! Help us lead our organic marketing efforts and make our Rustic Pathways site better than it’s ever been.
- Tweak and optimize campaign creative, copy and audiences to make sure we stay up to datest
- Be a generalist: Work with program managers, website managers, content creators and agencies to prioritize and execute SEO initiatives.
- Stay hot on search industry trends
- Use your design eye: Ensure website is user-friendly by optimizing Rustic Pathway site pages
- Write amazing content that shows off our insane programs
- Maintain existing content and develop new content to promote our global programs and community service initiatives
- Lead SEO content & technical audits to discover gaps and opportunities
- Analyze performance of content across various platforms and report key metrics.
Who you are
- Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be legally eligible to be employed in the United States
- Language skillzzz: Super amazing, totally awesome completely crazy goods communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail: You can spot a white rabbit running across a bed of snow
- Excellent written skills: You can fix content as fast as 1-2-3.
- Clear understanding of web standards and usability methods.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Familiarity with web publishing tools. Experience with WordPress a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web site development technologies and software a plus.
- Knowledge of multimedia and design, a plus.
- Patient, enthusiastic, analytical, flexible, and solution-oriented.
- Eager to learn from colleagues, a team player with a competitive edge.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized (you alphabetize your bookshelf and color-coordinate your closet)
- You get the work done fast and you get it done right.
- Proactive. Proactive. Proactive. Then more proactive!
- Self driven. A remote workspace means you can really focus and get the job done.
- Cool as the other side of the pillow under pressure
- A go-getter with a no-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality
- Positive, energetic and optimistic, with or without coffee
Who we are:
Rustic Pathways is a rapidly growing summer student travel organization. We offer the world’s finest experiential education, community service, foreign language, and adventure programs. We take learners young and old to the white-sand beaches of Fiji to the rainforest canopies of Costa Rica, and many places in between. Come see the world with us.
So…. What do I get for working at Rustic Pathways:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly pay via direct deposit
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan
- Join a fun growing team
- Travel perks
- A sense of purpose. Check out the Rustic Pathways Foundation, no really. Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with us and change the world? (Steve Jobs quote)
- And more (just ask!)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!