Web QA Engineer at Therabody, Inc.
Web QA Engineer
Who We Are:
Therabody is the wellness tech leader with a mission to inspire and enable every body and mind to keep moving. Therabody’s product ecosystem includes category-creating innovations in wellness products, proprietary software, digital content, and biometrics that have proven benefits around alleviating stress and pain and enhancing performance and sleep. Not only is it part of our brand ethos to help others, but we are also defining the cutting edge of wellness technology while winning accolades such as Fast Company’s Brands That Matter, Oprah’s Favorite Things 2022 and the TIME Best Inventions 2022 award.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Web QA Engineer to join the eCommerce team. In this critical role, you will apply both a keen eye for detail and creative problem solving to ensure that all features are ready to ship and meet our customer’s needs. You will lead the way in defining testing strategies that meet the needs of the cross-functional teams and continually improve the QA process.
- Translate business and technical requirements into manual test scripts.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and user story refinement sessions to identify testing requirements
- Perform UAT, integration and E2E testing in partnership with business and financial systems teams to ensure features are ready to ship.
- Work cross-functionally with e-commerce and tech teams to create functional and non-functional requirements to understand business user needs.
- Partner with internal and external developers, as well as technology vendors, to debug issues and work towards successful resolution
- Collaborate in the release process by performing production validations, maintaining an accurate log of all defects, and actively participating in resolutions.
- Lead development of test strategies including standards for automated regression, unit test coverage and UAT procedures, ensuring that industry standards are met
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C), Salesforce OMS, and Netsuite ERP, ideally in a global setting.
- Demonstrated experience in writing detailed test cases and developing QA plans for complex features/systems
- Deep understanding of E2E testing, building testing matrixes for payment and checkout flows in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in UI testing, load testing, and performance testing.
- Experience working with both internal and external development teams
- Product thinking. You’ll need to be able to put on your product hat and test applications from a user-perspective
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, collaborative mindset, self-starter, motivated attitude.
- Familiarity with testing for ADA
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more