Web Project Manager at Rubrik
Title: Web Project Manager (Remote)
- Location: United States
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Web Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the global day-to-day management for all web-related Rubrik projects and properties including project initiation and planning, directing and managing project execution, monitoring and controlling project work, and scheduling of all project activities. Content management experience (CMS) is required. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is a plus. Actual web development experience (HTML, etc) is preferred.
Remote is OK!
What you’ll you be doing:
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, primarily focused on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative, and more innovative digital experiences.
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, & Production are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Rubrik guidelines.
- Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- Manage the day-to-day of the web team leveraging internal JIRA to track project progress against handoff dates and sprint schedules
- Manage AEM development roadmap, including hands-on involvement as a CMS author.
- Manage localization of global sites including workflows, feature development, translation, and content authoring.
- Ensure stringent quality control process for all deliverables + coordination with Rubrik QA team.
- Supports and communicates with internal and external (vendor) teams to ensure expectations are set, resources are assigned and all deliverables are met on schedule and within budget.
- Collaborate/plan directly with cross-functional project management peers in IT and Creative.
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments such as IT, engineering, marketing strategy, creative and UX teams.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Process-oriented, detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations.
- Driven mindset with a penchant for taking initiative
Experience you’ll need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Proven experience in web producer / web project manager role, with the ability to organize projects and priorities.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!