Web Developer – Canvas at Binance
Remote | International
- ENGINEERING – FRONTEND
- FULL-TIME ONSITE OR REMOTE
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience.
- Applications without required experience will not be considered.
- Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
- Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Binance is looking for a web developer for the trading business.
- That this position can be remote work and base any place in the world.
- Responsible for maintaining Binance Trading related Candlestick components
- Developing new features and performance tuning in Candlestick components
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experienced in Canvas
- Experienced in High level design of components
Better to have
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- It would be appreciated if you could complete the test first and add the answer link with the resume. The test is available here: https://github.com/orangeflame/binance-fe-test/tree/master/kline
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!