Website Coalition Technologies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! We also offer paid time off for all remote team members.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- An awesome portfolio!
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines
- Familiarity with the use of typography and grids
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes, gradients, and flat
- Experience with online tools such as basecamp, quickbooks, and google docs (preferred)
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- Excellent writing abilities
- Reliable transportation
- Passion to build a startup
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Attending client meetings and working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality.
- Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks
- Incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc…
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards
- Collaborating with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website)
- Searching daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team
- Presenting organized files such as Photoshop layered/folder files