Web Content Quality Administrator
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
[A] is seeking a Web Content Quality Administrator with strong testing experience who will collaborate to manage the quality and functionality of content on internal and external websites in alignment with the overall digital, brand and corporate strategy.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review requirements and design for testability and provide functionality and UX feedback for websites
- Test CMS implementations with the primary objective of delivering marketing content to consumers
- Provide quality assurance testing for new/updated CMS templates, components and content pre and post production deployments
- Perform negative testing for CMS Data types to verify no exceptions occur on pages after content migration
- Ensure that page content meet required standards for content display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, media assets, and page layouts
- Ensure test coverage through quality review of test assets, and use JIRA to manage testing issues and the resolution process throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Plan and manage test data and test environments
- Collaborate with QA Lead and Engagement Managers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute functional and non-functional testing (smoke testing, sanity testing, visual testing, usability testing, responsive testing, regression testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing etc.)
- Interpret design and functional/non-functional specifications and provide QA time estimates
- Create and update reports on content performance
You may be a good match for this role if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or other related field
- 3+ years of experience in quality management of website digital presence with solid understanding of CMS implementation test methodologies, test environments, and testing life cycle
- Experience in managing website content and digital assets
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing and testing websites with a CMS (preferably Kentico and/or Sitecore) and the basic knowledge of its building blocks
- Familiarity testing with client-side technologies including HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Working knowledge in automated testing
- Strong writing skills with a mastery of grammar and structure
- Excellent time management skills, organization skills, and high attention to detail
- Digital marketing knowledge, preferred but not required
The ideal candidate is proactive, organized and capable of managing, tracking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
What is [A]?
[A] is the Content Intelligence Service, and we work with clients to create a Content Intelligence System. The Content Intelligence System is a holistic set of people, processes, and tools that maximize content-ROI by ensuring content is coherent, self-aware, and quantum. By creating a Content Intelligence System, we increase the effectiveness and ROI of the content assets while reducing overall costs. [A] works holistically to build all aspects of a content intelligence system in partnership with clients and agencies. This includes not just the technology architecture and implementation, but enabling companies with the organizational muscles to drive content intelligence.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other’s work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we’d like to see that too).