Web and Graphic Designer at Streamline Retail
Web & Graphic Designer
Do you obsess over user experience, beautiful design, and what makes people buy online? If so, we’re looking for an eCommerce web designer who can deliver professional quality design both to our clients and internally.
The ideal candidate has experience in eCommerce design (Shopify, Lightspeed eCom, etc.) and is capable of understanding a retailer’s vision and crafting beautiful visual designs that represent their brand and help in accomplishing their goals.
- Conceptualizing and designing mockups for key pages on their website
- Helping retailers define their voice and vision through branding and voice exercises, and applying those to the design of their site
- Creating graphic design and utilizing photography to create high-end visuals
- Crafting an eCommerce experience following eCommerce design standards in a way that fits their brand voice and in-store experience
- Minimum of 2 years of web design, ideally for eCommerce businesses
- Minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience
- Incredible written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Professional experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A sense of humor and desire to work as a part of a team
- Shopify and/or Lightspeed eCom experience
- Experience with Sketch or other design prototype tools
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and basic web development standards
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Fully remote position (work from anywhere)
- Paid vacation time
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be willing to overlap at least 6 hours with Central Standard Time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!