Warranty Team Leader
- Work from home, anywhere in USA
Automotive Warranty Network, Inc, the leader in comprehensive warranty claims management for auto dealers, has multiple opportunities for our Team Leader position. This could be a great fit for you if you are self-motivated and want a work from home position!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Team Leaders work with our highly qualified warranty administrators in assuring that they have all support and resources to work with their dealers on a daily basis. Salary depends upon years of service.
- Making sure that all dealers have their claims worked completely, daily.
- Review warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow to dealer clients.
- Assist in problem solving for the administrators on your team for situations such as IT issues, dealer cooperation, and any other situation that keeps administrators from being able to perform their duties.
- Assisting during time off or vacation coverage situations.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate any production issues.
- Review our proprietary CARS application to assist in resolution of dealer compliance issues.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Being able to motivate others to achieve their highest potential as contributors to our dealers warranty departments but also to motivate them to be the best they can be, period.
- Have experience in managing groups.
- Have a basic knowledge of automotive dealership service departments.
- Dealership warranty experience will be extremely helpful.
- Play well with others.
JOB LOCATION: Work remotely in U.S. or at our Greenwood Village, CO office if close enough.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years in warranty administration