Job Locations: Remote
Job ID: 2019-7831
Category: Marketing/Public Relations
CareCentrix is looking for a visual designer to develop a range of creative content for digital and print purposes including PowerPoint presentations, digital ads, product sell-sheets and website landing pages. This is a great opportunity for designers passionate about modern design and storytelling through graphics and visuals that will be used to build brand awareness, drives leads and support sales through clever digital ads, tradeshow displays, PowerPoint presentations, sell sheets, email campaigns and website landing pages, to name a few.
The visual designer will report to the marketing vice president and work closely with peers responsible for digital marketing, content marketing, sales support and conferences and events in work that will be highly visible across the organization. Candidates should submit a portfolio demonstrating design across a variety of content types that demonstrate design ethos and ability.
- Create high-level brand look-and-feel that will be applied to various assets and templates including presentations, letterhead, sell-sheets, case studies and white papers
- Design and apply creative campaigns across a range of mediums including digital display ads, email, tradeshow events, print marketing/direct mail, landing pages, social posts, etc.
- Collaborate with vice president of marketing and product and sales teams to create baseline presentations and support additional design requests
- Create and curate a library of design assets including iconography and photography
- 5+ years of experience developing PowerPoint presentations, templates and translating complex ideas into slides
- 5+ years developing original graphics and layouts using suite of Adobe Creative Cloud products, or similar
- Understand complex problems and provide clarity through beautiful, modern, simple design
- Iterate on design concepts quickly from whiteboard to sketchbook to computer
- Migrate design elements from one medium to another
- HTML, CSS, and/or WordPress a plus
- Motion graphics or video experience a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment a plus
- Previous experience at a start-up or in-house creative team working on healthcare and/or healthcare technology, a plus
HOW TO GET NOTICED
The serious candidate will show off their work. Great branding work? Cool original design and illustrations? Nifty digital ads? Perfect presentations? Even your own projects. Let us see how you stand out from the crowd.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.