Visit Verification Specialist
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Requisition ID: 2019-9783
The Visit Verification Specialist is responsible for ensuring that visits submitted to payroll are complete and all information pertaining to submitted visits is accurate.
- Review, verify, and approve employee timecard entries; confirm visit completion and member chart information;
- Audit timecards and payroll reports for accuracy and make any needed corrections in order to prepare for payroll processing;
- Provide guidance and/or training materials to employees requiring assistance with timecard entries;
- Interact and communicate with employees and Clinical Managers to research timecard and/or chart discrepancies then correct timecard entries as needed;
- Acts as first point of contact to employees regarding pay discrepancies related to visits, cell reimbursement, and new hire training; researches timecards and liaises with Clinical Managers and HR/Payroll to respond to employees;
- Maintain accurate payroll records by following proper procedures for editing and approving timecards;
- Assist with audits and other assigned tasks as needed;
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service, Human Resources, or Payroll
- Must have work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite; particularly Excel
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet payroll deadlines; handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- High speed internet (if remote);
- Private work environment (if remote);
- May be mandated to work from the office.
- High school diploma required;
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred; and
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work ( i.e. sitting for long periods of time) Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions;
- Subject to inside environmental conditions; and
- Travel for this position will include less than 5% locally usually for training purposes.