Virtual Assistant 15-30 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Adam Ethofer (http://www.badass-coaching.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Adam Ethofer is the founder of Badass-Coaching. Badass-Coaching helps men become the most awesome version of themselves through an 8-week coaching program. Our clients are genuine, awesome, all around great men who have a lot to offer, but often get tongue-tied and nervous. We teach them to breakthrough their social anxiety and become the highest version of themselves so they can build the confidence and have the ability they need to attract a quality partner, build strong relationships and connect with people.
We are looking for a Virtual Superhero who can take charge and support our entrepreneur in building the back end of his business by implementing new processes and procedures, creating well-organized systems, managing his day to day activities, creating a daily workflow and researching new software applications and systems that will help streamline and build an organized structured environment.
You will be his right-hand person, handling his emails, making appointments, organizing and managing his daily tasks, onboarding new clients, maintaining client relationships, supporting and overseeing his projects, handling email marketing, helping to build the website, working with team members and ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met so that the business and his personal life are organized and operating smoothly.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be excellent at anticipating our entrepreneur’s needs and have the following skills and qualities:
- strong startup ability – able to come in and create systems & processes from the ground up
- project management experience is a must!
- someone who enjoys helping others change their lives for the better
- friendly, easy going, and approachable with a good sense of humor
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- ability to create structure out of chaos
- exceptional internet researching skills
- someone who takes initiative and is frequently finding new ways to improve the business
- able to work independently, a self-starter who is highly motivated and proactive
- responsive, reliable, accountable
- conscientious and competent with exceptional follow-through
- excellent client services and people skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- a take-charge person, with the ability to create ideas and strategies, and bring those ideas to life
Technical skills required:
- Google Suite
- Experience with email marketing tool (ConvertKit, Get Response MailChimp, etc)
Experience in the following is helpful but not required:
- Facebook Ads
- Monday.com or similar project management tools
- CRM software
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years of Project Management experience.
- The position will start out with 15-30 hours per week and can grow to more hours with the right person.
- The position is primarily Monday – Friday, however, you may on occasion need to be available for periodic check-ins on Saturdays.
- Flexible schedule with Afternoon-Evening hours, ideally between the hours of 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST (or later)
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr. An increase will be considered if you can knock it out of the park and help our business better serve our clients, become more efficient and subsequently, make more money!
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Adam directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Badass-Coaching Virtual Assistant position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you; how much project management experience you have and if you have administrative assistant experience. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: An example of a time you helped organize and streamline a business process and if you have experience with starting from the ground-up in a business (building structure, processes, and procedures). (red font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: How you will manage Adam’s workload, take things off his plate, make his life easier and become his virtual superhero! (blue font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, the hours you feel you work best and are most productive and your availability during afternoon/evening hours (please specify the times) in eastern time. (black font, Verdana, 2 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.