Virtual Reality and Tech Contract Recruiter at Axon
Virtual Reality & Tech Contract Recruiter (Virtual)
- United States
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company’s inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we’re going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won’t stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Remote U.S.
If you are unfamiliar with Axon, we are a company focused on designing public safety software. Public safety agencies are at the advent of a data revolution, similar to what healthcare organizations went through over the past two decades—and the stakes couldn’t be higher, especially given the social unrest within the US. Helping any form of emergency personnel better understand data, interpret the impact of their work, and understand and action their data in un-biased ways is critical to our society.
Our mission is to help create transparency in our community, and the impact and relevancy of that work is rooted in all that we do here at Axon.
As a member of our Global Talent Acquisition team you will be charged with full-life cycle recruitment efforts targeting Virtual Reality & technical candidates who align to the mission of the Axon organization: a sense of determination, recruiting prowess, and a desire to make an impact on the world. You’re responsible for guiding both candidates and hiring teams through our hiring process. You are focused and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to partner effectively with candidates, hiring business partners, peers and executives.
Axon is rapidly building out our Virtual Reality team and are in need of an immediate Sr. Recruiter to help us build out this team as rapidly as possible. The market is booming in this segment of tech, candidates have a ton of choices, and it requires a recruiter to be able to navigate compete strategies to attract and hire them. Looking for a person who can drive full life cycle recruiting, engage business partners, execute depth in sourcing strategies, and communicate needs and gaps with stakeholders. We need to hit the ground running and strike fast and need that speed and agility exemplified by our recruiting team.
This contract duration is currently 6 months.
We are a scrappy bunch and recruiting is a team sport at Axon, so we expect our team to dive in to support one another and our exciting goals.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment processes from sourcing to offer a stage for our VR hiring teams.
- Support hiring business partners with recruiting strategies to fill current needs for this new team.
- Data driven to review trends in pipelines and leverage for recruitment strategies.
- Utilize Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse (Axon’s applicant tracking system), and other creative sourcing techniques to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Report out on recruitment metrics to provide impactful data insights to identify trends and influence decision-making for approach and future TA programs.
- Measure outputs and iterate to ensure continuous improvement, championing new recruitment/sourcing/posting ideas, including software tools.
- Create a positive candidate experience; reinforce exceptional standards and provide timely feedback and follow-up status for both internal/external candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop and cultivate rapport with hiring business leaders, talent acquisition, People Ops, and peers; understand business objectives and translate these to talent needs and candidate profiles.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a full-cycle Recruiter; a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus
- Experience recruiting and being successful in technical hiring
- Demonstrated experience sourcing, recruiting, and building strong candidate talent pipelines
- Previous experience managing high volume requisitions both exempt and non-exempt level roles
- Previous experience supporting operations and/or manufacturing teams highly desired
- Excellent use of Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter, and alternative search techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate to drive results and create impact
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers
- Superb customer service focus, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Managing and prioritize multiple unique searches concurrently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!