Personal Virtual Executive Assistant
Full Time – 40+ hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Dr. Emil Bailey (http://www.perfectsmiledoc.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Dr. Emil Bailey founded Perfect Smile Braces aptly named to reflect his passion to provide the highest quality care utilizing the most modern techniques available in orthodontics today to craft the “Perfect Smile”. He and the PSB team are committed to treating every single patient as their own family because everyone deserves the confidence of a perfect smile and a piece of mind of oral health and vitality. Dr. Bailey has continued to innovate with the formation of a new company focusing on technology in healthcare and another project focusing on longevity. In addition, Dr. Bailey has ventured into a few real estate projects.
We are looking for a Personal Virtual Executive Assistant who will be one step ahead of Dr. Bailey, preempting his needs, keeping him on-task and organized, managing his personal and business life and helping him to increase his productivity by taking tasks off his plate. You must have strong follow through, be self-sufficient and proactive, and be able to work independently and effectively without constant and direct supervision.
You will be working in a fast past environment, where you will be Dr. Bailey’s gatekeeper; briefing him on his upcoming day, completing correspondences, managing his calendar, creating and managing his to-do list, taking over some of his daily tasks, coordinating and setting timelines on tasks, interacting with clients and colleagues, setting up meetings, researching products and services, coordinating travel, and handling various administrative duties. If personal growth is important to you, you will love working with and being mentored by Dr. Bailey as he is one of the best and really cares about seeing the people on his team continue to grow and succeed!
Are you someone who really cares about their work, always goes above and beyond without being asked, doesn’t leave the job behind when they clock out and is very dependable? Then this may be the perfect position for you!
In addition, the successful candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- strong level of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
- be professional and polished – able to professionally speak to high-level executives
- exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- innovated – consistently looking for new and creative ways to accomplish goals
- smart, sharp, a quick learner
- a forward-thinker, with very strong work ethics
- flexible – doesn’t watch the clock and is willing to be available when needed
- a critical thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- conscientious with extremely strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- always meets deadlines, is reliable, responsive and accountable – a true go-getter!
- has effective time and task management skills
- strong client and customer service skills
- negotiating skills are a plus!
Technical skills required:
- Everything G-Suite!
- This position is a contractor (1099) position.
- You must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience.
- The position is 40 + hours per week
- Flexible hours Monday – Friday. Hours will vary and can be arranged between you and Dr. Bailey.
- Occasional check-ins will be needed outside of normal working hours and on an occasional Saturday and Sunday.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- Dr. Bailey is looking for a someone he can mentor, who will become a long-term (3+ years) partner, being with there with him through the growth of his business.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Dr. Bailey directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Dr. Bailey Personal Executive VA position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi, I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a perfect fit for you, including your experience as an executive assistant and how you went above and beyond in your role. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: How you will manage Dr. Bailey’s life, being there for him and becoming his gatekeeper, anticipating his needs before being asked. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for your boss employer normal business hours and what having strong follow-through means to you. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, what hours you are available to work (include the time zone)if you are available for check-ins during off hours, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include the link.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.