BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated Bookkeepers who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having a “productive” and “high-performance” culture
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015
- Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
- Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Pay client’s bills on a weekly basis
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Journal and data entry (coding)
- Provide clients with weekly & monthly reports
- Accounts receivable aging (weekly)
- Accounts payable aging (weekly)
- Monthly aging (monthly)
- Balance sheet (monthly)
- P & L (monthly)
- Budget to actual (monthly)
- Statement of cash flow (monthly)
- Other custom reports (as required)
- Maintain and manage the chart of accounts
- Debit/credit cards reconciliation
- 1099 preparation
- Process payroll: including set-up, scheduling, and frequency
- Extremely self-motivated, responsible, responsive, and trust-worthy
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Proactive, pragmatic and resourceful problem solver
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and care
- Exceptionally responsive and available during regular business hours
- Excellent written (email, text, etc) and verbal (phone, video conferencing) communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field preferred
- At least 5 years prior accounting and/or bookkeeping & payroll experience
- In-depth understanding of QuickBooks and/or other bookkeeping platforms (ie. Xero, Freshbooks, Peachtree/Sage, etc)
- Experience processing payroll (iSolved, QB integrated payroll, Sage, ADP, Gusto, Paychex, Payable, etc)
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and webcam
- High-speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- This is a 1099 Contractor Role
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued
- BELAY participates in E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in BELAY!