Virtual Assistant at Xstrahl
Are you smart? (Don’t worry, some humble-bragging is ok here.)
Are you organized? How about trustworthy? High performing? A perfectionist?
If yes, then read on — you’re exactly who we’ve been looking for!
What’s the Ask?
We’re looking for an all-around EA that can react and respond to just about anything.
Being honest: if you’re looking for a regimented, 9-5 with a slower pace, this isn’t the role for you.
But! If you want to show off your keen attention to detail, calendar management skills, and all around greatness, then this is for you!
Some Things You’ll Do
- You’ll build SOPs that are absolutely top notch.
- You’ll use a myriad of SaaS tools to produce reports for operations.
- You’ll have a hand in content creation.
- You’ll produce easy-to-read research summaries for travel, including options for lodging, transportation, and activities. You can navigate through multiple options of using frequent flyer and membership points/rewards systems to find the best deals.
- You’ll maintain and streamline calendars and schedules.
- You’ll be an integral piece to the recruitment process and research the vast corners of the internet to source the best people to augment our team.
- You’ll manage all aspects of general bookkeeping for expenses and prepare reports.
- You’ll do a whole mess of other things, too — things are always evolving!
Ideally, You’ll Need
- Experience as an EA/VA or similar (at least 2 years).
- At least some background in marketing/operations/recruiting.
- A superpower, called ‘attention to detail.’
- The ability to work with a great deal of autonomy and, at times, with little direction.
- Familiarity/Experience working with the following tools: G Suite, Office 365, Calendly, Asana, Zoom, DocuSign, Zapier, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pages, Instagram.
- A can-do attitude!
We believe that technology has the potential to massively improve the accessibility of healthcare and medical advancements. We know that this means we need a community of our own, where everyone feels less like co-workers & more like friends. You give us your best and we give you our best.
Pique Your Interest?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Exponential’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!