Virtual Assistant at Profit Factory
Virtual Assistant 30 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Take Your Power Back Now LLC (https://takeyourpowerbacknow.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Take Your Power Back Now LLC coaches women entrepreneurs, giving them confidence and cash flow strategies that will help them overcome fear and create a portable profitable online coaching biz they can rock in their bikini if they want to!
We are looking for a Client Care and Facebook Ads Assistant who is friendly, caring, and personable. You will be supporting our Facebook Ads Specialist, launching Facebook ads, emailing clients, answering support tickets, attending LIVE Q & A, and assisting with a variety of client support and administrative tasks. You must have strong customer service experience, be comfortable speaking on video, know the ins and outs of Facebook, Facebook Ads, and Facebook Pixel data; and have experience with funnels and copywriting marketing. You will also be working closely with our Operations Admin, tracking client payments, answering incoming and outgoing emails, handling client payment disputes, and working with disgruntled client complaints.
You must have a high-speed internet connection, be extremely tech-savvy, and have experience and patience with assisting clients with technical skills.
In addition to the above, this position may be a good fit if you:
- customer care experience
- upbeat personality
- are kind, helpful, and supportive
- are outgoing, effective, and have a positive attitude
- is comfortable being in a straightforward, no-filter, candid and fun environment
- can take charge and be proactive of situations and tasks
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- can get things done without being asked and doesn’t need to have their handheld
- can prioritize & plan and have strong organizational skills
- is detailed oriented
- take initiative (you can anticipate something that is needed before it’s delegated!)
- are a quick learner & don’t need things explained repeatedly
- have a basic understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing
Technical skills required – You must be well versed in the use of these tools so you can hit the ground running:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Suite
- This position is a contractor position.
- The position will begin at approximately 30 hrs per week
- Flexible schedule, however, you must be available between the hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST to check emails three times a day, answer clients, and attend meetings.
- You will work with our team, and setting your schedules to ensure that we have support coverage 7 days a week
- You must be available for periodic check-ins during off-hours or on weekends as needed.
- The pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Take Your Power Back Now directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Take Your Power Back Now position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you, including your experience with social media analytics and client care services and the type of tasks you did with both. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience with providing technical support to clients and if you have experience with hosting or participating in live video training events. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us if you have high internet speed, and rate your level of experience from 0-10 (with 10 being highly proficient) with Google Suite, Facebook Ads, Facebook Pixels, and Instagram with an explanation of how you have used these tools. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, where you see yourself in 3 years and the days and times (in pacific time zone) that you are available to work. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number and a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!