Virtual Assistant 30-40 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Stephanie Davis (www.coreology.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Stephanie Davis is a growth specialist who helps people and companies grow. The founder and president of Corelogoy, Stephanie helps businesses to grow using valuenomics and to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities using Coreology.
We’re looking for an organized, conscientious, sharp, assertive assistant who is flexible, proactive, has great attention to detail, and is a loyal and trusted individual.
- As our president’s virtual assistant you will be handling day-to-day administrative tasks, including managing her calendar, schedule and travel, managing email inboxes, organizing and managing daily tasks, tracking client information, handling Ontraport launches and email sequence campaigns, researching data and companies for consulting proposals, assisting with making, editing and uploading videos, project planning, managing social media content and comments, organizing podcasts and online courses, handling customer inquiries and assisting with building an organized structured environment for the business.
- You must be a type “A” personality who can take charge and keep our president on track, yet be respectful, kind and friendly.
- It will be your responsibility to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and that our president and business is running smoothly and efficiently.
In addition to the above, our successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- ability to take the initiative and anticipate our entrepreneur’s needs before being asked
- exceptional organizational skills with a proven track record of attention to detail
- excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- a proactive problem solver – someone who comes to the table with solutions
- a bright, forward innovative thinker, a self-starter
- responsive, dependable, caring, reliable, and accountable
- loyal with high integrity and strong work ethic
- tech savvy
- strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- project management experience
- marketing experience a plus!
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- Google Suite
- WordPress and Wix (or similar website building tools)
- Ontraport (or a similar CRM software)
Being familiar with these tools will be helpful:
- This position is a contractor (1099) position.
- The position is 30-40 hours.
- Hours and days are flexible and can be discussed/determined.
- The pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How to Apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not contact Stephanie Davis or Coreology directly. Doing so will disqualify you from the position. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the Stephanie Davis – Virtual Assistant position”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you, including your experience as an administrative assistant and managing your boss’s daily tasks, calendar, and schedule, email inbox, and projects. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience with business social media accounts and if you have experience with making/editing/uploading videos and podcasts. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us how you’ve managed your boss’s workflow as an administrative assistant and how you plan to manage Stephanie’s daily activities ensuring nothing falls through the cracks and that she stays on track. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: Where you see yourself in three years and if you are/are not currently working (if you are working please specify if you are planning to leave your job for this position). (black font, Verdana, 2 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number. If you have a LinkedIn account please include your profile link.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.