Virtual Assistant 10-20 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Highlands Residential (www.HighlandsResidential.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Highlands Residential (www.HighlandsResidential.com) is a new business that develops,owns and manages age exclusive rental communities tailored to empty nesters. We are “creating real estate where people make amazing memories, thrive in the present, and dream of their future.”
- We’re looking for a virtual assistant to support our CEO.
- You’ll be involved in the start-up business handling responsibilities such as managing his email, scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, prep notes and follow up items, managing his schedule, researching demographic information and much more.
We’ll be considering candidates with the following skills and qualities:
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Focused, smart and a self starter.
- Strong computer skills with running queries, creating spreadsheets, downloading data.
- Innovative, forward-thinking, and growth-oriented.
Experience in real estate and marketing a plus but not required.
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Facebook Ad Manager is a plus
- The position will be approximately 10-20 hrs per week.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long term (3+ years) member of our team
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Highlands Residential directly.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Highlands Residential position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience with managing calendars. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: What you see yourself doing 3 years from now. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Your level of experience with researching data (such as demographic data). (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, and why a new position interests you. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.