Virtual Assistant at Profit Factory
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Megghan Thompson Coaching (Megghanthompsoncoaching.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Megghan Thompson Coaching helps parents of highly sensitive children eliminate daily meltdowns in as little as 8 weeks through her online program. MTC is a parent coaching company that provides a live online coaching service with an educational course component. In addition to her online coaching program, Megghan runs Thompson Child Therapy, a private mental health practice that specializes in working with highly sensitive children, teens, and their families.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant who has administrative experience in the healthcare industry. You must be a self-sufficient leader who has experience with running a medical practice and is detail-oriented, highly organized, creative, and thorough with strong follow through. We need a virtual assistant who will be one step ahead of our entrepreneur, being able to preempt her needs and the needs of our clients. You will work on MTC’s operations team, acting as the coaches gatekeeper, ensuring that they stay on track and organized, coordinating projects and tasks, working with their calendars and schedule, managing clients by scheduling appointments, preparing agreements and ensuring follow up is completed, managing Facebook posts and comments, and handling a variety of other administrative tasks.
You will be working closely with highly sensitive and emotional issues so you must have a passion for helping others, with the ability to demonstrate empathy and care for our clients and their needs.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must possess the following qualities:
- friendly, outgoing and self-motivated
- strong initiative to take on projects and tasks without being asked
- organized and structured
- reliable, hardworking, with a very strong work ethic
- resourceful, efficient and flexible
- exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- effective time and task management skills
- works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- outstanding client and customer service skills
- conscientious with strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- always meets deadlines and is proactive, responsive and accountable
- emotionally intelligent and able to remain calm, level, and responsive during difficult mental health conversations
- must be accepting of the LGBTQ+ community
- medical insurance knowledge and plans
- knowledgeable of HIPAA rules and regulations
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- Facebook Groups (managing posts, comments, admin functions)
- Advanced Excel / Sheets skills
- CRM software
- You must own a MAC computer
Experience in these tools is a plus!
- Facebook Ads Manager – a major plus!
- Kajabi – a major plus!
- Google Analytics
- This position is a contractor position.
- The position 20 hours per week, with the potential of moving to 40 hours
- Flexible hours between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST with periodic check-ins throughout the day as needed
- You must have childcare while working and have a quiet area to work without interruptions
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (please do not contact Megghan Thompson directly. Doing so will disqualify you from the position. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the Megghan Thompson Virtual Assistant position”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi, I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you, including your experience as an administrative assistant in the healthcare industry and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience with working with highly sensitive and emotional situations and how you’ve shown empathy during these situations and why you have a passion for helping people. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us if you own a Mac and rate your level of experience from 0-10 (10 being highly proficient) with G-Suite, Excel/Google Sheets, managing Facebook Groups, and CRM software (please specify the ones you know) and rate your ability to learn new software quickly. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are please let us know if you plan to leave your current position for this one if hired), your availability throughout the day from M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST time, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
One sentence closing providing the following:
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include the link.
Be sure to attach a resume in a pdf format. Thanks!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!