Virtual Assistant 10-20 hrs/week
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Greg Hickman (https://system.ly/) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Greg Hickman is a business scalability coach and founder of System.ly; a marketing automation consultancy that helps service providers launch and scale more predictable and profitable services. Greg is a blogger, podcaster and speaker whose work has been featured on Huffington Post, Copyblogger, Social Media Examiner, Business.com and much more. He has helped implement systems for businesses such as Entrepreneur on Fire, Jon Loomer, Chris Ducker, Nerd Fitness and other market leaders.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant who is self-sufficient, has a passion for helping others, and is process driven. You will be responsible for keeping our entrepreneur on-task and organized. You will be his gatekeeper; managing his email and calendar, creating and managing his to-do list, coordinating projects and tasks for both him and team members, interacting with clients and setting appointments, planning and coordinating events, coordinating travel arrangements, and ensuring there are blocked times on his schedule for him to perform deep work. Our virtual assistant will be someone who is always one step ahead of our entrepreneur, being able to preempt his needs and the needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate is someone who is friendly, outgoing and has a passion for helping others. You must be process driven, reliable, able to juggle multiple priorities and be exceptionally organized with great attention to detail.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- effective time and task management skills
- works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- outstanding client and customer service skills
- conscientious with strong follow-through and excellent judgment skills
- always meets deadlines and is proactive, responsive and accountable
- a team player who is self-motivated and efficient
- takes the initiative and is consistently looking to improve processes/systems
- experienced with coordinating and delegating many moving parts
- innovative, forward-thinking, with a very strong work ethic
- hardworking, patient, resourceful and flexible
You’ll need experience with the following tools:
- G-Suite (Everything G-Suite!)
- CRM tools such as Infusionsoft and ActiveCampaign
- Workast or a similar task management tool
- You must own a MAC computer
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years Administrative Assistant experience
- The position will start out with 10-20 hours per week, but could quickly move to more hours/full-time with the right person.
- Flexible hours between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST. Morning hours are preferred to check emails and to get the day started, with the flexibility to do tasks throughout the day and to check in at the end of the day.
- You must be available at 1:30 pm MST on Mondays for our team meeting.
- The pay rate for this position is $18/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (please do not contact Greg directly. Doing so will disqualify you from the position. Thank you.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the Greg Hickman – System.ly position”
In the body of the message, please write me a 15 sentence email including:
- One sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a good fit for you, including your experience as an administrative assistant and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 4 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: How you will manage Greg’s day to make his life easier and become his gatekeeper. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: If you own a Mac and your level of experience from 0-10 with G-Suite, Slack, a CRM software (please indicate what software you know), Workast (or a similar task management tool), and Voxer. (blue font, Verdana, 2 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, your availability throughout the day from M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST time, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- on the System.ly website, what is our mission statement?
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass that assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.