Virtual Administrative Assistant at Profit Factory
30-40 hrs/week $20/hr
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Bee Ham Buyers (www.beehambuyers.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Tal Simpson and Jeremy Gonzalez are the owners of Bee Ham Buyers LLC. Bee Ham Buyers is a family-owned real estate solutions company based out of Birmingham, Alabama. We provide win-win solutions to help homeowners get out of their sticky situation, like foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. At Bee Ham Buyers LLC, we focus on providing you with a solution to your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
We’re looking for a virtual assistant to support our partners and help build the back end of our business by developing and implementing new processes and procedures, creating well-organized systems and managing the day to day activities of our partners and business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- managing emails with the intent of taking over both partners email inboxes in the future
- managing their schedules and appointments
- preparing and monitoring their to-do lists
- prioritizing their daily and weekly tasks
- corresponding with vendors
- customers and prospects through email
- phone calls and text messages
- pulling and compiling financial reports on rental properties
- managing and monitoring leads
- creating and maintaining a filing system
- handling all administrative and office tasks
We need someone who is exceptionally organized, can wear many hats and isn’t afraid to take on the responsibility of building the backend of our business from scratch. Your primary focus will be to keep our partners on track and organized, to be the office liaison and go-to person, and to ensure that everyone and everything is running efficiently and smoothly.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be highly detailed and results-oriented, and have the following skills and qualities:
- able to anticipate our partners and business needs before being asked
- able to proactively look for new and improved ways to do things
- experience working in a small fast-paced business environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a take-charge person who can build, create and implement systems from the ground up
- self-sufficient with the ability to solve problems on your own
- experience running an office with the ability to take direction from two partners
- innovative, forward-thinking, and growth-oriented
- accountable, conscientious and competent
- focused, flexible, dedicated, and structured
- experience in real estate and marketing a plus!
You’ll need to be experienced with:
- Podio (or a similar CRM)
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- QuickBooks basic
- WordPress (basic knowledge) or Carrot
Experience in these are helpful but not required:
- Real Estate Websites (Zillow, Redfin, Tax Assessor, etc) to evaluate properties
- Social Media (for businesses)
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- You must have at least two years Administrative Assistant or Office Management experience in a remote environment.
- The position will be approximately 30-40 hrs per week with the potential to increase with the right person and as the need arises.
- Flexible schedule, however, you must be available during normal business hours (8-5 CT) and in the morning to get the day started. Non-facing client or vendor tasks can be done during flexible off hours.
- Occasional hours may be needed on the weekend with advance notice.
- Must be available for occasional check-ins during off-hours or on weekends as needed.
- The starting pay rate is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
Email: email@example.com (Please do not contact Bee Ham Buyers or Tal Simpson and Jeremy Gonzalez directly, doing so will disqualify your application.)
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Bee Ham Buyers position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a great fit for you, the number of years of experience you have as a remote administrative assistant (or office manager) and the type of tasks you performed. If you have experience with real estate and marketing experience please tell us about it! (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your level of experience with building the back end of a business from the ground up, how you created a structured and organized environment and how you were the go-to person who kept your boss’s life and the office running smoothly and efficiently. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Tell us about your experience with talking and interacting with customers and vendors and rate your level of proficiency from 0-10 with Podio (or a similar CRM), Microsoft Office, Google Suite, QuickBooks, and WordPress or Carrot and in what capacity you used these tools. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working (if you are working, let us know when you will be able to start), the hours you are available to work on Central time zone and where you see yourself in 3 years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- on the Bee Ham Buyers website, how many days does it normally take for a deal to close?
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number. If you have a LinkedIn, please include the link to your profile.
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!