Villa Vacation Agent at World Travel Holdings
Villa Vacation Agent
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- Category: Sales
- Type: Regular Full-Time
Are you passionate about building relationships? Do you possess travel, timeshare sales, or hospitality experience? Would you like to work from home? If yes, this may be the role for you!
World Travel Holdings is seeking a Villa Vacation Agent to work in our Villas Division. In this role, you will maximize revenue by successfully building client relationships, closing sales, and maintaining client relationships that generate repeat business and referrals. Completing paper work, administrative functions and other non-phone work related to the effective processing of customer Villa rentals to provide a remarkable client experience.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country’s original host agency, and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; New York, NY; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com.
We are proud to be named:
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Top 500 America’s Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
- Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel
- Handle all company supplied villa leads in a polite and courteous manner, and in accordance with WTH sales guidelines. Convey enthusiasm to customers with a genuine desire to be of service.
- Effectively identify the full extent of the customer’s requirements to optimize sales of villa products and services. Use your product and destination expertise to make full-experience recommendations to the customer.
- Work with villa suppliers to confirm availability, process and release holds, and invoice the customer once a purchasing decision has been made.
- Inform customers of the appropriate terms and conditions along with any other relevant information relating to their villa reservation. Highly recommend the purchase of trip protection throughout the quoting and booking process.
- Input reservations using the company reservation and invoicing system. Ensure comprehensive and accurate collection of all appropriate customer information, and send invoice, contract and accompanying documents to customer in a timely manner.
- Complete paper work, administrative functions and other non-phone work related to the effective processing of customer villa rentals.
- Execute Villa’s “Guest First” philosophy in all interactions.
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with customers.
- Maintain periodic contact with existing and prospective customers through outbound efforts to generate new business and build a repeat client base.
- Ensure performance goals are achieved consistently and in accordance with WTH luxury brands quality standards.
- Initially deal with customer inquiries and complaints involving the Supervisor or Customer Service when appropriate.
- Work with peers within the villa division Buddy System framework.
- Report to assigned team meetings and/or training sessions.
- Enhance product knowledge by completing online, on-demand courses as required.
- 2+ years in hospitality, timeshare sales, or travel experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with affluent clientele a plus
- Strong destination-based knowledge of popular luxury vacation destinations such as France, Italy, Mexico, Europe, Hawaii and the Caribbean
- Highly motivated to sell; ability to build strong customer relationships and offer exceptional service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to include personable, professional telephone etiquette
- Self-disciplined and accountable for achievement of goals, continuous learning and self-improvement
- Demonstrated proficiency with the internet and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- As a work at home agent, you must be able to provide a designated space for a home office free of distractions and high speed internet connection (minimum Internet speeds of 2.0 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download). Please note this home office must not be in the same residence as another current World Travel Holdings’ at home employee.
- Must be able to work a flexible, full-time schedule (40 hours per week). Core hours for villa sales are Mon-Fri, 8a-8p EST and Sat/Sun, 9a-6p EST (hours subject to change).
- Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!