Video Marketing Artist at Highrise Virtual World
Title: Video Marketing Artist
- Location: Anywhere
Highrise is a mobile game and community that generates meaningful human connections on a massive scale. In Highrise, people can make avatars, design art and environments and meet new friends. We are building on the spirit of applications like Animal Crossing, The Sims, Minecraft, Habbo Hotel and Second Life.
5 million people create avatars, chat and make friends in Highrise. We are a fully remote team of over 30 backed by YCombinator, Bessemer, Maveron and other leading investors.
About the Role
We are looking for a game marketing artist. You will be creating videos and images to market on various advertising channels, including Facebook, Snapchat and others. This is comes with a wide variety of responsibilities: creating animated and static creative, storyboarding ad concepts, and organizing creative content and tracking performance. You’ll be working closely with our CEO, UA Manager, and our in-house art team.
This job is fully remote.
This role will give you the opportunity to…
- Design creative for major marketing platforms like Facebook, Snap, Tik Tok, and more
- Come up with unique ideas and manifest them
- Experiment with a wide variety of styles, formats and messages
- Work closely with the marketing and art teams to receive direct feedback on what is and isn’t working
- Iterate quickly and learn FAST
To be successful in this role, we’d expect you to…
- Have 2+ years of animation experience
- Have some art experience
- Enjoy crafting marketing messages and storyboards
- Spend time to understand our audience
- Communicate effectively with both artists and marketing managers
- Be able to communicate in English at a native speaking and writing level
- Know how to accept and work with feedback
- Iterate and learn very quickly
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Evaluate our current creative pipeline
- Design multiple animated creatives per week
- Develop a feel for competitor ads
- Develop a feel for what the Highrise audience finds compelling
- Work closely with in-house artists to organize and use our 10,000+ art assets
- Work closely with our marketing manager to iterate on ads based on performance
Within 6 months you’ll…
- Develop a high performing creative pipeline
- Continue to iterate on ads and come up with new creative concepts
- Track ROI and other ad metrics to deeply understand performance
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!