Video Editor at Devoted Health
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
“We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.”
A bit about this role:
We’re a fast-growing, in-house marketing team focused on building the right content for our Medicare members. You will be the video editor who helps bring our growing content library to market. Work directly with Copywriters and Creative Directors to edit videos for Facebook, YouTube, Google Display Network, and TV. Your responsibilities will range from editing entire videos from start to finish, to designing and adding graphics into pre-existing content.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented editor who loves to build visually engaging and user-friendly content. There will be opportunities to try new and creative projects, as well as projects that require versioning content to multiple markets. We are seeking a video editor who is passionate about raising the bar through creativity and efficiency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Edit digital video content for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Google Display
- Work with Creative Director building graphics and animations to define the brand
- Work closely with copywriter to build digital advertisements from scratch
- Work cross functionally with design team to ensure brand guidelines are followed in all edits
- Adhere to Medicare compliance standards for marketing
- Organize videos, assets and exports meticulously for use with larger team and compliance if needed
Required skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of professional video editing experience
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with color and sound editing (within Adobe Premiere) to ensure videos are delivered within specifications
- Ability to manage video editing projects from start to finish. Often projects will begin with only a project brief and individual video assets.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Video camera operation experience is a plus, but not requirement
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!