Video Editing at Designity
Video Editing / Motion Designer
If you’re looking for a clear career growth plan, remote work, flexible hours, opportunities to work on a number of various projects, and quality content for your portfolio, Designity is the place for you!
Our ideal Animation / Video Editing Specialist is a creative thinker and proactive problem solver. The Creative Specialist will be responsible for motion graphics, video production, video editing and 2D animation. You will be working closely with the Creative Director on client projects who will be responsible for project management and providing direction.
Designity is a subscription based virtual creative platform that is disrupting traditional advertising agencies, creative recruitment firms, and traditional in-house creative teams with tech, innovation, and new ways of seamless collaboration. Our vetted network of US-based Creatives and Creative Directors collaborate to support mid to large size businesses with their design and marketing needs. Hundreds of brands like Oracle, Audible, Marriott, Pfizer and Kung Fu Tea have already benefited from Designity’s unique model.
While we still operate like a startup (it can get messy at times) we are in full scale up mode. We’ve been doubling our revenue year after year for the past five years, and 2022 will be our biggest year yet thanks to new blockchain and VR technologies that we are integrating into our model. This means wearing many hats, stepping in where necessary, and taking on the challenge of a startup – but also reaping the benefits!
- Projects will include editing video for trailers, promos, compilations and sizzles, producing original video content for social, helping to produce shoots, and overall motion graphics and video support
- Creating original content for social to promote our brands, service and programming, including for IG, IG Stories, IG Reels, FB, Twitter, TikTok
- Sketching stories and creating storyboards out of the script and transforming them into engaging animation videos.
- Develop, design, and create next level motion digital, video, multimedia, graphics, animations, and immersive experiences content
- Provide the highest level service to clients in a proactive, creative, and professional manner
- Provide input on project plans as needed
Hiring at all levels: Including Emerging to Pro-Creatives
- Experience in editing with Adobe Premiere, AfterEffect, and other related softwares.
- Strong storytelling skills and storyboarding skills.
- Ability to translate written script and ideas into video and animation
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Expertise in motion graphic software and processes
- Ability to manage a high-volume of tasks with a strong sense of urgency
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours within the USA
- Clear Career growth plan
- Creative work that has been published by clients and is not under NDA may be added to personal portfolios
- No Meetings Wednesday
Additional benefits for Full-time W2 employees
- 401k and Health Insurance Benefits after 2 months
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days
- Yearly retreat
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.
Compensation Info: based on experience and hiring level – $36,000 – $80,000 + bonus