Video Content Producer at BeMo Academic Consulting
Video Content Producer
- Part-Time to Full-Time, Remote
- This opportunity is open to candidates worldwide
BeMo has an immediate need for a talented & experienced Video Content Producer with excellent verbal communication and video production skills. As a talented and creative member of the BeMo content team, the Video Content Producer will work to develop and deliver engaging video content that will help establish BeMo Academic Consulting as an industry leader.
Your work will help tell the BeMo story as it relates to post-graduate education, admissions processes, standardized testing, as well as building brand awareness and sharing student success stories. This opportunity is flexible with the opportunity to transition to full-time.
Are You the Needle in a Haystack?
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to help us promote diversity so that everyone has an equal chance at higher education regardless of racial, cultural, or socioeconomic background?
Would you like to be part of a team that is shaping the future of admissions?
If you answered “yes”, here’s a little bit about us:
You’ve probably never worked with anyone like us before. We’re a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion to help students reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We put the interests of BeMo above our own. We take our role very seriously and contribute to our company on a consistent basis. When things need to get done, we don’t care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and fulfill competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and its impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. We put our company and our missions first. This is not a “job” to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That’s how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that’s why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
We want to foster an environment where we drive team members to succeed within their role and believe in the mission and values of BeMo.
If you are resistant to coaching because you believe you already know everything, if you are seeking a side job just to make a few bucks or to add another entry to your resume, if you normally don’t pay much attention to detail, or if you are looking for a short-term gig with little impact and growth, then we’re probably not right for you.
If you are extremely detail oriented, obsessed with delivering only the best service, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, willing to learn more and implement new strategies, love to be a part of a team to change the future of admissions, think working long hours and on the weekends is totally cool sometimes to hit objectives when required, and looking for a long-term mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now
What We Offer
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the “office”.
- Freedom to choose your hours. We focus on results, not the hours or arbitrary 9 to 5.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development, and career advancement.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative, and leading EdTech mission.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and disability insurance benefits for full-time team members and their spouses without coverage.
- Generous self-directed vacation policy for full-time team members.
- $2,000 yearly personal and professional development fund for full-time team members.
- Quarterly team dinners and fun events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create professionally produced and edited video content for the BeMoAcademicConsulting.com website and YouTube channel, featuring yourself as the host.
- Distribute new content with BeMo’s social media accounts.
- Quickly scale the YouTube views by 10X using top caliber video content.
This position is open for both part-time an full-time candidates and we work with you to customize what works for your schedule, however, you must be prepared and willing to devote significant time to training at the beginning of your time with us.
- Deep expertise in creating professional video content.
- Minimum 3 years of professional video creation experience (Note both filming and editing skills are required for this role).
- Preferably someone with a background in acting, film, broadcasting or journalism but not required as long as you have the required skills to execute a creative and dynamic video & content strategy.
Unsure whether you meet our requirements? View our latest videos to determine if you are qualified to take on this role. If you can create content that is at the same level or above, please apply! (See BeMoVideos.com).
Traits of Successful Applicants:
- Creative with the ability to engage viewers through dynamic video content and images.
- Must be looking for a long-term role and not looking for a “stepping stone” short-term gig.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized.
- Extremely humble and eager to learn.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to plan in advance and anticipate any possible setbacks.
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills.
- Ability to act independently with very little supervision and have a great work ethic.
- Managerial attitude taking full responsibility for assigned roles.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must have access to a quiet private room with a door that’s noise and distraction free.
- Must have access to an ergonomic chair and desk.
- Must have access to high speed and reliable Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps.
- Adaptable to a continuously changing environment in a fast-growing company.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!