Video and Graphics Editor at CrewBloom
Video and Graphics Editor
- Location: United States
- WORK-FROM-HOME / MARKETING / FULL TIME
About the Client:
They are creative services company that provides high quality, beautifully branded social media assets at a flat monthly rate. Customers provide their digital content and their team transforms each piece into bite-sized, shareable graphics and videos for social media. This high touch service results in their customers experiencing more clicks, higher engagement and increased sales.
- Looking for hardworking content cultivators who execute and populate social media templates at a fast pace with pre-developed content using our plug and deliver process.
- You must be comfortable working fast with quick turnaround times while keeping quality high and focusing on the details.
- Have an appreciation for design and social media.
- Willing and easy to adapt to new software ranging from video to graphics.
- Work with our design and copywriting team to execute clients’ needs.
- Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
- Can stick to a task, not overthink it, pay attention to the details, and deliver quality work in a process-driven environment.
- The work is engaging but not stressful and allows time for outside passions.
- 40 hours of work per week guaranteed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience creating strong, engaging content
- Skills in video editing and graphics design
- A portfolio of applicable outputs
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- At least 15mbps main internet and at least 10mbps for back-up
- A desktop or laptop that has i5 processor and at least 4 GB RAM with webcam
- Noise-canceling USB Headset
- Quiet, Dedicated Home Office
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!