Vice President Product at DrChrono
VP of Product
- REMOTE – US
We believe that diversity is the building block of a great culture and company!
At DrChrono, we aim to get perspectives from all paths to help us build the best products possible. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable. Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients.
Learn more about our team and life at DrChrono here.
About DrChrono, our Product, and Engineering
#1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book 8 years running (2013-2020).
First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner.
27.7 million patients under the care of DrChrono providers.
Serving tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients, DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone. We’re the only official Apple Mobility Partner for healthcare, the youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative, the #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book.
Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API.
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare is contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
Most recently, as DrChrono sought to support physicians and patients through the Covid-19 pandemic, the Engineering Organization successfully launched a Telehealth product in just weeks.
DrChrono is looking to add an innovative VP of Product to our team. As the VP of Product Management, you will have responsibility for driving the product strategy for DrChrono. As a thought leader, you will innovate on behalf of our customers by directing the ongoing development of our features and solutions. The ideal candidate will have prior experience delivering solutions in a consumer software or SaaS environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead DrChrono’s Product Management organization
- As a key leader in the company, you will be responsible for influencing strategy and goals, and for setting the product direction for the company
- Own the overall Product Roadmap: strategy, goals, priorities, execution, process, organization, delivery, and release communication
- Convert this product strategy into a prioritized product roadmap and partner with Design and Engineering to drive execution of that roadmap
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle, from definition through deployment and support
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to make data-driven decisions on what solutions we deliver to differentiate ourselves in the market.
- Partner with key stakeholders to socialize and drive support for your vision across executive leadership, engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales.
- Hire and retain top talent in the industry
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 10+ years of experience in product management, 5+ years leading, developing, and mentoring high performing product teams
- Healthcare domain knowledge is a MUST!!
- A strong history of relationship building and collaboration with cross-functional organizations
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a complex startup environment spanning multiple geographies
- Highly adept at informing product direction through data-driven analysis and direct user study
- Proven experience building and retaining successful product teams and leading them through rapid growth.
- An obsession for customer experience and continuous improvement with an eagerness to get your hands dirty and lead by example.
As a DrChrono employee, you’ll have access to the following benefits
We offer a robust package of additional benefits for your overall well-being. These include benefits for mental wellness, physical fitness, physical therapy, personal growth and development, and more. These perks are available to all full time employees upon their very first day. *Employees only, no dependent access.
- We cover 90% of medical benefits with a Health Savings Account match. We cover 90% of medical benefits with a Health Savings Account match. As a DrChrono employee, you gain access to your full health benefits on the first of the month following your hire date. This includes all W2 employees working 24 hours+ per week, meaning benefits are applicable to paid interns/part-time/hourly employees as well as full-time employees! We offer plans from: Anthem Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente (CA only), and offer Guardian for vision and dental.
- Life/AD&D insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Life/Anthem Blue Cross Voluntary Life Guardian Life
- Short/Long term disability: Guardian
- Healthcare savings, spending, and reimbursement accounts: $100 HSA match, $200 match for employee + dependents and FSA, Dependent Care FSA
- Retirement savings & 401k match: 1.5% company match on retirement savings. Available as of the date of hire and will start deducting after 30 days of employment, employees are auto-enrolled unless they opt-out.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs): Anthem EAP and Guardian WorkLifeMatters EAP
- PTO: Policy includes sick time; sick time is not a separate benefit (besides certain CA cases). 0 Year – 12 days, 1+ year – 16 days, 2+ years – 21 days.
- Ginger (mental health support): Employees have immediate access to chat-based emotional support, with a variety of other tools to help support their mental health: On-demand emotional health support through the Ginger mobile app24/7, chat with their coach whenever they need to, Ability to connect to virtual therapy & psychiatry sessions.
- Aaptiv (physical fitness): Aaptiv is an audio-based fitness app that provides workout instructions from certified personal trainers accompanied by motivating music. The app is highly personalized, taking into account your fitness level, preferences, and goals to design your fitness plan and workouts. Employees will receive unlimited access to thousands of workouts – plus 30 new ones every week. Features include: Thousands of video and audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Employees can customize and select the best workout program for them, whether it be a quick yoga class or training for a marathon
- Headspace: A mental health app we provide for our employees. You’ll have access to a free annual subscription to headspace on top of our medical benefits. We recently tapped into Headspace earlier this year as the company looked back on our 2020 learnings and prepared for our 2021 initiatives by using their reflection techniques.
- Physera (physical therapy): App for remote physical therapy, where employees receive unlimited, free physical therapy from expert PTs across the country – all through the convenience of a smartphone. Services include: Same day or next day visits with an expert PTPersonalized recovery plan designed to treat the source of your pain, not the symptomsApp-guided exercises voice-led to ensure proper pace and techniqueOn-going support: your PT supports you every step on your path to recovery.
- Kinside (childcare services): A child care concierge service. Kinside partners with daycares and preschools nationwide, connecting working parents with available and reliable child care that works for their lives and their budgets.
- Plato Mentorship is extended to Engineering Leaders while the rest of leadership has access to Torch Leadership Coaching. Plato helps engineering leaders develop soft skills and build better teams. Mentorship is a two-way street, mentees and mentors alike learn from one another and Plato is the platform that enables personal and professional growth. You are matched with mentors who have experience with the specific challenges you’re facing, who can give actionable advice. Torch is a leadership development platform with integrated coaching, software, and feedback to raise high performers to the next level.
Covid-19 Remote Work Statement
DrChrono has instituted a work-from-home policy and closed all physical office locations for the time being. This is meant to ensure the safety of our employees while continuing to perform at 100% operational capacity. We will closely monitor CDC updates in the event the office closures should continue into April. However, we have committed to providing all employees with the necessary tools and support to perform their work from home without any disruption.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!