Vice President of Sales at Hunter Crown
Title: Vice President of Sales
- Location: FL-Jacksonville or Remote, US
Our Client a leading global WaterTech company that provides innovative, scalable solutions to toxic algae blooms for all bodies of water. This technology activates a biological chain reaction, at the cellular level, within harmful algae cells and is able to rehabilitate entire lakes within a few short days.
We are seeking for a proven Vice President of Sales who is has the experience in bringing new technologies to the market. The Vice President of sales will be responsible for creating an aggressive team focused on growth targeting B2C and B2B. Superior total compensation with the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a cohesive and successful les and marketing strategy for North America.
- Meet with existing customers to discuss technologies, and products as well as understand their needs.
- Promote lasting relationships with current customers.
- Locate new opportunities to expand
- Network with decision makers, influencers, and purchasers to develop interest and understanding in this technology.
- Set and meet specific quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Attend relevant sales conferences.
- Prepare and present information at company meetings.
- Lead in-house seminars and workshops – both in-person and virtually.
- Develop and deploy an emergency response to emergency situation.
- Prepare an annual budget and meet targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience and familiarity with the surface water industry.
- Experience and familiarity with chemical sales programs.
- Demonstrated B2G sales with proven $100M/Y sales.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong organizational, writing and analytical skills
- Experience in drafting and executing RFIs, RFPs and participating in Government contracts.
- BS in Engineering or Natural Sciences (biology, limnology, etc.).
- MS or MBA in Finance, Business, or Business Administration – preferred.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!