Vice President of People at Hopin
Title: Vice President of People
- Location: Work From Anywhere
Hopin began 2020 with a team of only 6, that has already grown to more than 70 in just a few months. Our all-remote team comes from more than 17 countries today and we hope twice as many soon.
We need an extraordinary leader to help us continue to rapidly scale the company from today’s lead as the virtual event platform of choice to becoming the venue for events of any scale.
- Drive our culture forward with strategy, programs and documentation that let us rapidly grow to 100s and eventually 1000+ team members around the world without losing velocity
- Have the opportunity to design compliance, performance management/review, onboarding, and other processes from the ground up
- Define and maintain compensation structures for a truly global, entirely remote organization, with team already in 17 countries
- Collaborate with leaders across the company to build an aggressive hiring plan and processes to execute on it
- Maintain a high standard and key practices for diversity and inclusion across everything we do
- Select and manage vendors for employment and benefits globally, setup EAPs and other fringe benefits, etc.
- Manage and grow the People team, including recruiting, talent, and operations functions
- Help us scale our culture of No Egos and Intensity with Flexibility
- Report directly to the founder-CEO
- Executive-level experience in an HR or People function at a rapidly scaling organization
- Proven success in leading organizations through hyper-growth. Has seen teams scale from 50 to 500 or similar magnitude changes over 1-2 years.
- Incredible written communication skills.
- Remote or highly distributed team experience.
- Passion for events: No direct domain expertise required, but you must thrive on connecting people.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
- Flexible schedules
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!