Vice President of Marketing at Dribbble
Vice President of Marketing
- Location: Anywhere
We’re looking for a passionate, analytical and strategic leader with a stellar track record to set the direction and strategy for marketing at Dribbble.
As the VP Marketing at Dribbble, you will grow, mentor and lead a team focused on improving our market position by elevating our platform, community, and designer stories. You’ll be responsible for spearheading the execution of marketing strategy, overseeing growth channels, leading the communications team, and working cross-functionally with other internal teams and external partners to see marketing campaigns through from start to finish.
Working very closely with and reporting to the GM, you will play a highly collaborative role, working closely with leadership in defining long-term marketing strategies and roadmaps.
In your first six months here, you’ll be focused on building our marketing and growth strategy growing and leveraging various channels and partnerships to reach new audiences. You will begin executing on your roadmap, coordinating and communicating activities and priorities within the marketing team, partnering with the product and engineering teams as needed. You’ll set KPI’s for your team and will use data to measure the success of initiatives. You’ll work with the leadership and product teams to continue growing the Dribbble platform, and ensure the success of campaigns and projects.
As VP marketing, your responsibilities here will include:
- Overseeing growth channels, such as email, partnerships, affiliate marketing, paid advertising, content and others, and the on-site customer experience to conversion.
- Building and managing a strong, results-driven performance marketing, conversion, content, and community team as a strategic leader that can lead by example and execute on their own.
- Partnering closely with our Product organization to ensure a consistent customer journey and experience, and to work towards conversion optimization along every touchpoint of the user path.
- Defining and managing a marketing budget that is scalable and accountable.
- Owning and leading major strategic initiatives.
- Creating and validating strategies to reach new customers.
We believe it’s important for you to have:
- 10+ years of marketing experience in positions of expanding responsibilities
- A proven track record of scaling multiple businesses by leading the strategic vision of acquisition, activation, referral, retention, and revenue optimization.
- A strong professional background marketing creative products.
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, creative direction, brand and product marketing
- A love of using data to measure results
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute, based on what will be most impactful to the business
- Experience as a people manager; you can articulates goals and employ outstanding leadership and team building skills
- Experience working and communicating effectively on fully remote teams.
- A strong perspective on how online communities are built and nurtured.
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 22 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars).
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave for US employees.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!