To find job details, click on the “search careers” button located on the landing page.
Remote / Virtual / Home-based
FULL TIME | ACHIEVE | UNITED STATES
Zip/Postal Code: 07101
State/Province: New Jersey
We believe our employees empower our company and are the reason behind our success. We are the nation’s largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths, headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey.
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. Achieve acts as a counselor, advocate, and partner helping students achieve their degree in less time, with less effort, and for less money utilizing an alternative path to earning college credit known as credit-by-examination. Essentially, Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. While our credit-by-examination programs can shorten the path to any degree at virtually any college, the field where we have the greatest impact is the nursing profession.
Employee engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. Does Achieve sound like the place for you? Apply today!
- We are seeking an experienced leader for planning, developing, directing and implementing the organization’s brand strategies.
- This position would be responsible for comprehensive external marketing that would illustrate the organization’s values and mission.
- The position requires developing strategies and content across all digital platforms directly to our user base.
- This position requires an individual that can strategically implement emarketing / digital marketing and lead the day-to-day functions in a virtual work environment.
- Previous work experience developing and executing strategic marketing, research, and social media is required.
- This position reports to the President/CEO.
Required Education and Experience
- A minimum of 10 years recent experience in emarketing / digital marketing
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in cutting edge emarketing / digital marketing platforms including SEO/SEM, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Previous work experience developing and executing strategic marketing, research and social media
- Demonstrated track record of taking existing products to existing and new markets, and taking new products to existing and new markets.
- Ability to function both tactically and strategically
Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.