Vice President of Finance – North America at SafeGraph
VP of Finance
Anywhere in North America
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Track record of success in finance, consulting, venture capital, corporate development or fast-growing startup preferred.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- You think life is too short to work with B-players.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to work in a super fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined.
- You walk through walls.
- You want to help build a massive company.
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- SafeGraph’s goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places.
- SafeGraph currently has 20+ people and has raised a $20 million Series A. CEO previously was founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- Company is growing fast, over $10M ARR, and is currently profitable.
- Company is based in San Francisco but about 50% of the team is remote (all in the U.S.). We get the entire company together in the same place every month.
About the role:
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
- Oversee corporate development (strategic deals, acquisitions, fundraising preparation, etc).
- Oversee finances and accounting with help from outsourced accountants or hire in-house team.
- Oversee investor communication and board communication.
- Potential to oversee other core areas of the company
- Potential to oversee business operations, HR, and more.
- Increase velocity in company.
- Core partner to every function.
Opportunity to be:
- one of the first 40 people in a very fast-growing company
- be one of the core drivers of company’s success
- work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
- potential to take on more responsibility as company grows
- work with only A-Players
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!