CoreAxis – Vice President of Business Development
CoreAxis is an industry-leading strategy consulting and services firm focused on providing world-class custom learning and development, eLearning, leadership and scalable talent solutions to global brands. We are a virtual company with aggressive growth goals for the organization. We pride ourselves on the forward-thinking approach that has made us an award winner in the industry. We offer our employees an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking a Vice President of Business Development to join our leadership team. As the VP of Business Development, you will be responsible for growing the revenue and brand of the company. We are looking for a true ‘rainmaker’ and professional with client acquisition experience. The VP of Business Development will be 100% committed to growing our client base and pipeline, and implementing sales strategy and planning with creative problem-solving. The role is an individual contributor position that will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide superior client service through strong communication skills and sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with staff to maintain a team environment to accomplish the tasks necessary to serve and support the company.
- Develop, manage and achieve sales targets and goals.
- Successfully prospect, identify and qualify sales opportunities, as well as conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure.
- Actively manage existing clients and establish new customer base.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Ability to collaborate, work and communicate with current sales team in generating new sales from our established customer base.
- Manage and evolve complex business models while maintaining simplicity.
- Build a solid pipeline to ensure successful achievement of revenue and other sales-related targets.
- Develop and measure quarterly plans to ensure we meet company growth targets.
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful execution.
- Articulate the path to meet and exceed forecasted targets.
- Be highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative, is highly motivated and is accountable.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or equivalent
- Minimum 10+ years selling managed services, training and development, eLearning, custom content and leadership solutions
- Solid business acumen, senior management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior-level executives
- Exceptional sales, marketing, customer service and decision-making skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Passion for our industry and solid relationships with network of colleagues
- Highly proficient with computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience working in a managed services / professional services / staffing organization is a plus