Vice President of Business Development at Total Brain
Vice President of Business Development, Emerging Markets
Are you a forward-thinking, mission driven Business Development Executive looking to join a high-performing “Revenue Team” where you’ll have a voice at the table and your impact will be felt immediately?
Come Join Us – to have a meaningful part in providing a positive impact on society!
Total Brain is a neurotech company, a neuroscience-based mental health and fitness SaaS based platform. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their brain and mental health.
We’re experiencing unprecedented growth and doubling our headcount in 2021!!
Our values define our culture:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder on every project.
- Passion: we are 100% present, 100% of the time.
- Dispassion: we let go of what we can’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, goal-focused Business Development professional, with wide depth & breadth of expertise in developing and nurturing business relationships in the Heath/Tech space!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Total Brain’s footprint into new and emerging revenue channels with like-minded and complementary partners, primarily within the Affinity (large tech) channel.
- Develop and deploy Total Brain’s GTM strategy and operating model for new revenue streams, including market mapping, defining target customers, competition, estimated revenue potential, success metrics, market messaging, and launch.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and an evangelist for Total Brain, promoting the company’s products/services and addressing and/or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Negotiate complex financials and SLA’s that support Total Brain’s growth and profitability goals.
- Represent Voice of the Customer (VOC) to drive Total Brain’s product and marketing roadmaps.
- Navigate, collaborate and partner with internal teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing) and senior leadership to ensure optimal outcomes and alignment with corporate vision.
- Develop infrastructure for managing and tracking pipeline and newly emerged partnerships. Maintain accurate sales records leveraging our CRM Hubspot, and regularly provide pipeline updates highlighting revenue expectations, probability rating and projected close dates.
What you’ll need:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with experience and knowledge to spearhead Total Brain’s entry into new markets in a startup environment. You will be the leader of our Business Development initiatives and need to possess the vision, creativity and scrappiness to drive real results in a manner that is professional and drives mutually beneficial results for us and our patterns.
- 6+ years of business development experience at a health/tech, opening new revenue channels, particularly within large technology spaces.
- Demonstrated strategic sales planning throughout the sales process from top of the funnel through executed contract and onboarding.
- Ability to quantify and demonstrate a track record of identifying, architecting and managing complex business partnerships that involve opening new revenue markets and driving market share.
- Extensive and deep network within Corporate HR, Consultant and Broker communities.
- Expertise in working across all levels of an organization with multiple stakeholders and layers of buy-in.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with how software is built.
- A deep appreciation for the responsibility that comes with influencing and impacting a product roadmap.
- Experience working closely with Sales Development, Senior Leadership, Client Success, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams in a productive and successful manner.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependant flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)
- Regular science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Full access to the Total Brain platform for you and your loved ones
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!