Vice President, Customer Success at Okta
Vice President, Customer Success
The VP of Customer Success will have responsibility for leading the team that makes every Okta customer successful. You will have extraordinary customer management and business consultancy experience and will drive customer happiness, adoption and customer retention. You will be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C level executives, backed up with a deep understanding of their business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will lead and build upon a highperforming customer success team passionate about making every customer as successful as possible, including: top accounts, with a hightouch model costeffective midmarket accounts coverage and small business accounts, with lowtouch model
- You ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in Okta.
- Focus on customer intimacy deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities.
- Collect feedback to provide our Development organization with product improvement information.
- Build and cultivate Clevel relationships to solidify our partnership and dedication to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, using resources from across the company as needed.
- Work closely with the professional services, sales and renewals organization to develop and execute growth in accounts.
- Manage operational components for customer happiness, premier support engagement and customer health metrics. Provide executive project oversight and client communication
- Hire worldclass talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business
- Broadbased business professional with 8+ years of experience leading Customer Success or Services in a product company that delivers SaaS solutions.
- Deep relationships with Clevel executives at Fortune 100 companies.
- Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Success organization in a company generating over 500M in revenue.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Consistent track record working with Product Management to deliver customer functionality to drive adoption.
- Experience building and running a business with extraordinary operational skills.
- Bold nature and dream to grow a business.
- Excellent communication, presentation and preparation skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at C level.
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!