Vendor Administrator Coordinator I at US Foods
Title: Vendor Administrator Coordinator I
Location: US National
Classifications: Full-Time Remote
Join Our Community of Food People!
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors and suppliers. In addition, responsible for output with regards to quantity and quality, which is at or above established department standards. Review and reconcile invoices promptly and accurately through Trade or Expense.
This position is been determined to be Remote Anywhere: The work is completed 100% remote anywhere in the U.S. except Hawaii or United States Territories.
- Sort and Prep mail for the scanning process
- Scan if needed
- Initiate all payments for finished goods, freight, intercompany, expenses
- Reconcile vendor trade invoices to the USYS purchase orders accurately
- Assist district Procurement personnel with problems or questions
- Assist district Finance personnel on expense indexing issues, including deductions
- Audit expense reports for accuracy and verify documentation attached is sufficient
- Assist in improving productivity by identifying problem vendors, procurement and/or receiving situations
- Review and code expense invoices verifying coding agrees with the standardized coding to ensure consistency for g/l accounts
- Process payment uploads
- Process check requests timely and accurately after verifying all documentation is included and coding is accurate
- Work on projects as assigned by supervisor/manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Two or more years’ experience in a business environment or college degree
Two years AP experience preferred
Basic Word, Excel and Outlook skills; Intermediate PeopleSoft Financial experience is preferred.
Experience working in Brainware, HUDE and Remote Expense is preferred.
Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team oriented environment and interact with a variety of associates (all levels), external customers and vendor community in supportive and positive manner.
Strong attention to detail and flexibility to work within an environment of changing priorities.
Strong analytical and data manipulation skills.
The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $30,900 and $41,200. This role is also eligible for annual incentive plan bonus. Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance.