UX-UI Strategist at Zovio - Bridgepoint Education
The UX/UI Strategist position is a full-time employment opportunity. We are looking for a candidate to be a member of the Digital Experience team to help create efficient, effective and desirable web experiences by utilizing research and information architecture skills.
This individual will closely work with our CRO manager, technical architects, and media teams to create and deliver web based solutions for differing media channels. UX/UI designers help deliver optimal site navigation, content organization and interactive features that enable our customers to complete tasks more quickly, efficiently and with a higher level of confidence.
- Ability to balance user needs, business goals, technical constraints and translate them into concepts and functional components for A/B testing.
- Work closely with the CRO Manager and Front End developers to advance the A/B testing culture at Zovio
- Provide leadership around usability, interface design, and interface patterns
- Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Develop, clarify and articulate the user experience through scenarios, storyboards, sketches, mockups, prototypes, interaction flows and wireframe specifications
- Drive iterative design around features that can be continually tested
- 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Experience producing journey maps, annotated wireframes, design mockups and prototypes
- Excellent user experience and interface design skills
- Mastery of Interface design tools. (Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch)
- Awareness of design challenges including mobile and tablet form factors
- Understanding for composition, color theory, and typography
- Experience conducting user research and translating into design recommendations
- Experience building design patterns, libraries across products/templates
- Clearly articulate the thinking behind all design work
- Experience working in an iterative (agile) design environment
- Portfolio of example work
- Adobe Creative Cloud (including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, ect)
- Usertesting.com – or other user testing platforms
- Microsoft Office/ Google Workspace
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimization methodologies
- Agency experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!